Translation and interpreting services
Regardless of your needs, we offer integrated services for your documents, letters, user manuals, procedures, presentations, marketing content, websites, presentations and conferences.
Your one-stop contact for native TEP localization services into Romanian, with a wide range of CAT tools and PM platforms in various areas.
Technical documentation in areas like automotive, electrical engineering, software, construction, IT, industrial equipment, and medical devices.
Our dedicated team also including medical doctors can accurately translate clinical studies, medical letters, pharmaceutical leaflets and medical device manuals.
We provide certified and notarized translations for personal and company documents, so that the final result mirrors the original in terms of meaning and layout.
An experienced team of interpreters can assist you with simultaneous or consecutive interpreting at conferences, meetings or training sessions.
We can provide professional subtitling for any video content, ranging from short product adverts and presentations to movies.
years of company
years of translators'
thousands of clients
business and private
business and private
Experience generates quality
- A dedicated project manager coordinates each project, assigning the translation to the best-suited subject specialist and supervising strict compliance with deadlines at each step.
- Subject specialists are certified translators, extensively evaluated through an in-house developed set of tests.
- Translations undergo formatting operations designed to create an output matching the original, ranging from plain text to the most sophisticated graphic formats.
- Furthermore, the text is revised and proof-read by a senior translator to make all necessary changes regarding meaning, terminology, style, grammar, spelling, punctuation and typing.
- Company policy requires a final check before delivery. For further reference, projects are archived.
- Strict confidentiality and GDPR compliance are ensured throughout the entire process.
What are your priorities?
- QUALITY - We only offer translations that are revised by a second translator.
(About quality / Get a quote)
- DEADLINE - The standard deadline is 2-3 working days, but we also can manage urgent translations.
(We’ll call back / Receive a quote)
- PRICE - The price is set depending on language, text difficulty and wordcount. Get a customised quote.